Wendys in Utah
In this article, we'll share Wendys in Utah near me, Opening, Closing, Sunday and Holiday and more!
If you're planning on eating some fresh snacks or any other Wendy's food item, but are confused, is the restaurant open or closed? What is the closest location to me? So no need to worry as finding a Wendy's in Utah restaurant near your current location is relatively easy.
This easy guide provides a fantastic resource for shoppers trying to find nearby Wendys restaurants. With the help of the maps tool you can get all the address information and opening hours.
In addition, this guide also provides information about the company and standard operating hours for states and cities.
How Many Wendys in Utah
At Wendy's in Utah, you'll know the hours of operation for Wendys stores on weekdays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays in every city in your state.
Currently, the restaurant chain has 81 Locations in Utah.
Looking for a Wendys in Utah near you?
The map and information below will help you find the Wendy's in Utah nearest you.
Just select the location of your choice and access all the restaurant information. This way it's faster to quench your hunger with the delicacies of the restaurant.
Choose Wendys Stores in Utah by city:
- Wendys in Salt Lake City, UT 1090 South 300 West (801) 355-3407
Wendy's Hours of Operation in Utah
Need to know what time Wendys opens or closes, or is it open 24 hours a day? Read below for business hours, day and night hours and more.
For a better understanding, see Wendy's opening and closing times on normal days, ie Monday through Sunday. Most locations follow the schedule table below.
Wendys time in Utah is:
- Monday - 🕓 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday - 🕓 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday - 🕓 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday - 🕓 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday - 🕓 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday - 🕓 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday - 🕓 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Wendy's drive thru
- Monday - 🕓 6:30 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday - 🕓 6:30 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday - 🕓 6:30 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday - 🕓 6:30 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday - 🕓 6:30 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday - 🕓 6:30 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday - 🕓 6:30 AM - 12:00 AM
There may be small chances that Wendy's has a slight difference in the mentioned operating hours. This time applies to most Wendy's stores, but it is always a best practice to contact the nearest restaurant by phone, email or contact form for exact times.
Wendys hours of operation in Utah on Holidays 2022
See the complete list of all US Holidays 2022 and stay informed about the Wendy's hours of operation in Utah on these special days.
Please note that local stores reserve the proper to alter hours as they deem necessary.
Wendy's in Utah on Holidays 2022
- New Years Day - ✖️ Stores closed.
- Martin Luther King Day - 🕓 Regular
- President's Day - 🕓 Regular
- Good Friday - 🕓 Regular
- Easter - ✖️ Stores closed.
- Memorial Day - ✖️ Stores closed.
- July 4th - ✖️ Stores closed.
- Labor Day - 🕓 Regular
- Columbus Day - 🕓 Regular
- Veterans Day - 🕓 Regular
- Thanksgiving Eve - 🕓 Regular
- Thanksgiving Day - ✖️ Stores closed.
- Black Friday - 🕓 Regular
- Christmas Eve - 🕓 Regular
- Christmas Day - ✖️ Stores closed.
- New Year's Eve - 🕓 Regular
About Wendys Stores in Utah
The WENDY’S chain stands out for selling old-fashioned sandwiches. They are classic square and thick hamburgers. They are made with quality meat, can contain up to three hamburgers in the same sandwich and well seasoned.
The decor of its restaurants is a nostalgic trip to the 1960s, in a retro style. The food is of great quality. And the service is exceptional. Due to these qualities, the chain has become the third largest in its segment in the United States and continues to grow.
The brand in the world
The third-largest chain of fast food restaurants specializing in hamburgers in the United States (it has 13% of the market) has annual revenues of approximately US$1.8 billion.
This means that there are more than 6,800 restaurants spread across the United States, Canada and 27 other countries around the world, in addition to having 70 thousand employees (including franchisees).
More than 5.5 million people are served daily at the chain's stores. Approximately 90% of restaurants operate in the franchise system, most of them located in the United States.