Wendys in Madison WI
In this easy guide you will find Wendys in Madison near your home, work, or if you plan to go! And more than that, you'll know the best opening hours and contact numbers for each location.
Some of the branches may be closer than you thought! So now, just go out and enjoy the restaurant's delights! What are you waiting for to have incredible dining experiences and place your order soon?
Wendys Madison Hours
For a better understanding, see Wendy's opening and closing times on normal days, ie Monday through Sunday. Most locations follow the schedule table below.
Wendys hours of operation in Madison is:
- Monday - 🕓 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday - 🕓 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday - 🕓 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday - 🕓 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday - 🕓 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday - 🕓 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday - 🕓 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wendy's drive thru in Madison
- Monday - 🕓 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday - 🕓 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday - 🕓 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday - 🕓 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday - 🕓 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday - 🕓 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday - 🕓 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
There may be small chances that Wendy's has a slight difference in the mentioned operating hours. This time applies to most Wendy's stores, but it is always a best practice to contact the nearest restaurant by phone, email or contact form for exact times.
Looking for a Wendys in Madison near you?
A map will open and on it, several red dots will indicate the Wendys in Madison in the vicinity. By clicking on the dots, a thumbnail with the name of the restaurant will open. Ready! Now just choose which restaurant you want to go to!
Wendy's on Holidays 2023
See the complete list of all US Holidays 2023 and stay informed about the Wendy's hours of operation in Madison on these special days.
- New Years Day - ✖️ Consult branch.
- Martin Luther King Day - 🕓 Regular.
- President's Day - 🕓 Regular.
- Good Friday - 🕓 Regular.
- Easter - ✖️ Consult branch.
- Memorial Day - ✖️ Consult branch.
- July 4th - ✖️ Consult branch.
- Labor Day - 🕓 Regular.
- Columbus Day - 🕓 Regular.
- Veterans Day - 🕓 Regular.
- Thanksgiving Eve - 🕓 Regular.
- Thanksgiving Day - ✖️ Consult branch.
- Black Friday - 🕓 Regular.
- Christmas Eve - 🕓 Regular.
- Christmas Day - ✖️ Consult branch.
- New Year's Eve - 🕓 Regular.
Wendy's is super traditional in the United States and is usually frequented because it offers the complete package: good food with a good place, service and even prices.
The chain is a multinational company focused on the food and restaurant sector. Its origins date back to 1969 when the first restaurant was opened in Columbus, United States, by David Thomas.
David already had experience in this industry at the time, having worked with KFC franchises in the 1960s. And his restaurant was named after his daughter.
The success he had was quite quick, as in 1973 he had already started the franchise business, soon after they managed to open more than 100 restaurants under the Wendy's brand and this led them to expand to Canada.